Medallia Agent Connect provides several ways to export survey data and team-performance data.
Exporting survey responses through the Export Responses screen
Team Leaders and Admins can export a range of survey data through the Export Responses screen. This screen also shows makes recent exports (from the last 24 hours) available for download.
- On the Settings screen, click Export Responses.
- From the dropdown, select whether you want to export All requests or Only requests with responses.
- In the Start date and End date fields, enter the range (up to three months) of survey data you want to export.
- Click Export.
Agent Connect generates a
CSVexport file, and uploads it to your computer when the file is ready. Agent Connect also sends you email to let you know the file is ready. The following image shows an example of the response export file:
Exporting survey responses through the Data Return API
Agent Connect provides a Data Return API that allows Admins to retrieve Connect Responses programmatically into your local system. See the Agent Connect API documentation for details about the technical requirements, how to request data, and what to expect from the data that is returned.
Exporting team performance data
Team Leaders can export their team's or team members' performance metrics in the Teams and Team Members reports. For more information about these reports, see Summary reports.
- Open the report you want to export.
- Click Generate CSV.
When the file is ready, a download link appears.
- Click Download CSV.
Request delivery status
Request delivery status is an attribute that provides clarity around the status of all Connect Requests. The following states can be values in the request_delivery_status column of survey exports:
- Not sent: suppression period — The request email was not sent because the customer has already been sent a recent request. Team Leaders and Admins configure the time period during which subsequent requests cannot be sent on the Company Info screen, in the Suppression period field.
- Not sent: do not send flag — The request email was not sent because the API request defined
- Not sent: consumer unsubscribed — The request email was not sent because the email address had been previously unsubscribed.
- Not sent: rejected — The request email was not sent because Agent Connect received a bounce message during a previous attempt.
- Soft bounce — The request email was sent, but might not have been delivered due to a soft bounce from the receiving email server. Agent Connect will attempt to re-deliver the request email. Soft bounces typically indicate a temporary delivery issue. While an email address may soft bounce for many reasons, common causes include a full inbox, the recipient email server is offline, or the recipient email server has received too many emails in too short a time (per its configuration).
- Hard bounce — The request email was sent, but might not have been delivered due to a hard bounce from the receiving email server. Agent Connect will not attempt to re-deliver the request email. A hard bounce indicates a permanent reason an email cannot be delivered. In most cases, bounced email addresses are cleaned from your distribution audience automatically and immediately, and are excluded from all future campaign sends. An email might hard bounce because the recipient email address does not exist, or the recipient email server has purposefully blocked delivery.
- Sent — The request email was sent. Agent Connect cannot confirm delivery into an actual inbox, but has not received any indication otherwise from the mail server.
- Sent: unsubscribed: — The request email was sent, but has been unsubscribed by the customer specifically through the request email.