This section describes the application programming interfaces (APIs) that are available for the Journey Analytics platform. The APIs enable customers to directly access the Journey Analytics platform (for example, using CoolaSQL (CQL) querying) directly or via 3rd party tools.The REST-like API, which allows you to use and extend Journey Analytics's Platform, provides access to Journey Analytics Discovery and Query capabilities. The Journey Analytics REST APIs are a set of URI resources, which grant access to data views.
- Discovery API: This refers to the API that exposes information about the metadata.
- Query API: The Query API enables you to query a data source using the Journey Analytics platform.
- Delete API: Allows you to request to delete a specific user's historical events and sessions from Journey Analytics.
- User Update API: Enables updating user scope property values for specific users without having to send events.
- User Identifies Matching API: Enables coupling between a registered user ID and an anonymous user ID without having to send events.