Medallia Video platform
Capture, analyze and share media feedback content at scale to tell powerful stories and inspire better decision-making in your organization
Medallia Video (formerly LivingLens) is a multimedia intelligence platform that provides tools to help companies capture multimedia, search for and navigate to specific moments within media uploads, and create and edit showreels.
Video uses a channel, or a multimedia repository, to store and display media. For more information, see LivingLens channels.
For information about Video capture tools and media upload options, see Video capture tools.
For details about the Video platform, see the following sections and topics:
- Transcription and translation — Supported solutions and language coverage.
- Media Library — Search and navigate media in a Video channel.
- Media View — Tools available on the Media View page.
- Making a clip — Create clips for showreels.
- Showreels — Edit and generate showreels.
- Mobile — Create and manage mobile CaptureMe app projects.
- Analytics module — AI-powered processing solutions and display modules available in Video.