Support policy for the Medallia mobile SDKs
As an enterprise grade solution, the Medallia mobile SDKs strive to provide up-to-date coverage and support for the mobile device ecosystem. To facilitate your app's successful use of the Medallia mobile SDKs over time, we maintain and upgrade our SDK frameworks, distribution methods, OS versions, and build tools.
We understand the complex nature of enterprise release cadences and we kindly remind you to always use the latest versions of the Medallia mobile SDKs.
SDK version termination details & policy
Host apps are required to use an SDK version that is supported (preferred) or deprecated, but not terminated.
SDK version lifecycle: Supported -> Deprecated -> Terminated.
When a new major SDK release is delivered, Medallia updates the SDK versions state based on the following rules:
- Supported versions — The two latest SDK major versions.
- Deprecated versions — The next two major versions that were released before the supported versions.
- Terminated versions — Earlier versions (older than the four latest major versions).
Impact of using a deprecated version
- Support issues raised for a deprecated version will not be investigated.
- Medallia does not include a deprecated version in its standard testing cycles.
Impact of using a terminated version
- Rebuilding/compiling the app with a terminated SDK version will not be possible.
- Support issues raised for a terminated version will not be investigated.
- Medallia does not include a terminated version in its standard testing cycles.
|SDK version type||Supported by Medallia||Tested by Medallia||Allow to Compile||Available on live apps|